Café Reconcile is currently recruiting youth ages 16-24 for its workforce training program and is hosting a January Open house on Tuesday, January 31st.
Café Reconcile is a free, paid job training program for youth ages 16-24 years old in the New Orleans and surrounding areas that equips them with the tools to achieve their potential while also offering free meals, transportation, a competitive stipend, and other wrap around services. Their goal is to help young adults develop the tools and confidence to chase their dreams!
To learn more, check out https://www.cafereconcile.org/program/. Interested individuals can pre-register at www.cafereconcile.org/program/apply. After applying on-line, a staff member will follow-up with the young person to remind them about the Open House. All Open Houses are held at Café Reconcile, 1631 Oretha Castle Haley Blvd., 2nd floor.
Program Benefits include:
· Learning professional communication methods
· Connecting to social support services and employment opportunities
· Learning Front of House hospitality techniques
· Learning Back of House culinary techniques
· Learning resume and cover letter writing
· Developing personal and professional life skills
Program Services include:
· Free daily meals
· Free industry uniform
· Competitive stipend
· Connection to expungement services
· Career Coaching
· Occupational skills training leading to industry-recognized credentials
Café Reconcile encourages 16 – 24-year-olds to apply, especially applicants who are not in school or are/have been involved in the justice system.
If you have questions, feel free to contact Café Reconcile at (504) 264-3821 or email@example.com.